Dream team (hereinafter — the Company), provides the site access dr-tm.com (hereinafter — the Website) and the opportunity to use services of the Website by the natural person hereinafter — the Client) according to the terms and conditions of this agreement (hereinafter — the Agreement).
The Client accepts the Agreement by registering and creating an account on the Website. Acceptance of the Agreement implies full unconditional acceptance of the conditions of the Agreement by the Client.
- 1.1. The procedure of the Client's registration when creating an account on the platform is mandatory for the Client of the Company
1.2. To complete the procedure of registration of the Client on the Company's Website, you need to perform the following actions:
− enter personal and contact details;
− accept the terms of this Agreement and its annexes.
- 1.3. The procedure for verifying the identity of the Client (verification) and the information they provide is carried out by the Company to ensure the legality and security of the services provided.
- 1.4. The procedure of identity and data verification is carried out by the Company request.
- 1.5. In suspicious cases, the Company has the right to introduce withdrawal limits equal to the amount of deposits for the last 30 days.
- 1.6. In situations established by internal policies, the Company has the right to request from the Client electronic copies of the documents provided by the Client during verification. If the Client unreasonably refuses to provide the necessary documents or information, the Company has the right to suspend the service of his personal account or account with subsequent blocking.
- 1.7. To confirm the identity of the Client and the documents provided, the Company has the right to ask the Client to hold a video conference. In this case, The Client needs to send the Skype account to the Company’s-mail: [email protected] and appoint the call time. By the appointed terms prepare the passport and the credit card used when depositing before. The Client is notified about the time of the procedure at least 72 hours in advance. "
- 1.8. When withdrawing funds from the personal account in order to comply with international legislation on combating money laundering, the Company has the right to request confirmation of personal account data from the Client, as well as notarized copies of identity documents, place of residence and place of registration of the Client. In case of unmotivated refusal of the Client, the Company has the right to refuse to withdraw funds.
- 1.9. The Client is responsible for the authenticity of the documents presented to verify their identity.
- 1.10. By confirming the registration, the Client agrees to receive information from the Company, including advertising messages to e-mail address specified by the Client and If the Client does not want to receive such messages, he can cancel the subscription at any time by clicking on the link in the letter or by canceling the option in the personal account, as well as by contacting the Company's Support Team. The Company undertakes to immediately respond to the Client's request to cancel the subscription to all types of messages (except transactional notifications).
- 2.1. The Client’s account balance is the amount of the financial obligation of the Company to the Client at a particular time in the event that no other additional conditions have been stated. An additional condition could be the Client’s participation in various promotions arranged by the Company.
- 2.2. An application for withdrawal of monetary funds should be made out by the Client electronically through the internal interface of the Website. After the Client creates the application, the size of the amount withdrawn is not deducted from the balance of their account until the moment of the direct payment. Withdrawals applied for by the Client are non-refundable and cannot be appealed.
2.3. Transfer of funds to the Client shall be made within 3 (three) business days following the date of filing the application for withdrawal. If the amount in the request for withdrawal excess $ 1500/€ 1500 /₽ 100,000 per week or equivalent amount depending on the account currency, the funds may be transferred to the Client in parts, at least every five (5) business days.
After the preliminary notification an application for the withdrawal of funds may be held without fulfillment by the Company’s security team, after prior notification of the Client, for 30 (thirty) business days.
- 2.4. The Client uses the internal interface of the Website to deposit funds into their account. The minimum deposit amount is ₽100 or an equivalent in the account currency. The minimum Deposit amount can be reduced within a promotional campaign or other activities of the Company.
- 2.4.1 The Company and the payment service Provider only provide payments in the amount indicated by the Client and are not responsible for payment of the above additional amounts by the Client.
- 2.5. Funding an account via payment methods belonging to a third party is prohibited
- 2.6. The official means of depositing/withdrawing funds are the Company’s wallets/accounts in all the payment systems indicated on the Company’s Website. The Client accepts all the risks associated with the use of payment systems, as well as any commission charged by payment systems for making payments and/or conversions since the payment systems are not partners of the Company. The Company is not responsible for the delay of and/or non-receipt of funds in the Customer’s account balance through the fault of the payment system. In the event of claims by the Client as to the working order of the payment systems, the Client must contact the support team of that payment system. The Client is obliged to inform in the case of such appeals.
- 2.7. The Company is not responsible for the actions of third parties engaged in conducting Clients’ deposit/withdrawal transactions. Upon the Client depositing funds, the financial liability of the Company begins from the moment the Client’s funds appear in the Company’s bank account, and/or in the Company’s accounts in any payment systems listed on the Company’s website.
- 2.8. In the case of fraud detection concerning financial transactions after funds are credited to the Client’s account balance, the Company reserves the right to cancel the transaction and freeze the Client's account.
- 2.9. In the case of technical errors by the Company when making financial transactions, the Company reserves the right to cancel such transactions and their outcomes, as well as the outcomes of the services provided by the Company.
- 2.10. Withdrawals from the Client’s account are carried out only on the information specified by the Client when depositing funds. If it is not technically possible to use the same payment system for the withdrawal of funds that was used to make the deposit, the Client is entitled to use another available system for the withdrawal. In this case, the details in the payment system should coincide with the personal information specified by the Client during registration.
- 2.11. The Client is solely responsible for the accuracy and reliability of the information specified in their application for funds withdrawal.
- 2.12. In cases when the Company’s security team suspects the Client of fraudulent activity or behavior, the Company has the right to block the Client’s account without prior notice and without the possibility of further withdrawals of funds.
- 2.13. The Client has the right to register only 1 (one) account with the Company. If the Company detects multiple accounts belonging to the same client or family (whose members can log in from the same IP address and access the platform from the same device), or funded using one credit/debit card and/or electronic wallet; accounts that use the same IP address, or upon detection of other signs of possession of multiple accounts, the transactions and the financial outcomes of all the Client’s accounts can be removed. The Company reserves the right to block all of the above-mentioned accounts. In this case, the funds contained in them cannot be considered a financial liability of the Company to the Client.
- 3. As part of the anti-money laundering (AML) procedure, the Client certifies that the money deposited by them into their trading account, is not the result of drug trafficking, kidnapping, or any other criminal or illegal activities. The Client will not use the Website for the purpose of legalizing proceeds from crime, or any other illegal activity. The Company reserves the right to refuse the use of the account and/or suspend (cancel, close) the account, and/or withdraw (confiscate) all the money in the account of the Client, if the Client does not adhere or does not meet the requirements and principles to combat money laundering (AML). If the Company suspects any illegal or unlawful activities happening in the Client’s account, the Company reserves the right to disclose all information relating to the Client to the authorities, as well as to suspend and/or close the Client's account, and/or withdraw the funds from the Client’s account for the aforementioned reasons.
- 3.1 The Company has the right to change the amount of interest payments on assets, the size of the minimum and maximum transaction value, as well as the right to regulate the possible expiration periods for one, several or all assets.
- 4.1 Bonus funds are awarded by the Company to the Client's trading account.
- 4.2 The amount of the bonus depends on the size of the Client's deposit, or on the conditions of the promotion under which the Client is awarded the bonus funds.
- 4.3 The Client can receive prize bonus funds from a particular promotion only once, unless otherwise specified in the conditions of the promotion.
- 4.4 The bonus funds credited to the Client's trading account are not the financial obligation of the Company to the Client.
- 4.5 At the end of the validity period of the promotion under the conditions of which the bonus was awarded, it can be withdrawn from the Client's trading account.
- 4.6 The bonus is reset to zero if the Client's trading account balance falls below the minimum amount of a transaction.
- 4.7. The Client has the right to participate in any promotion or tournament held by the Company that is available to him or her. The Client must independently familiarize him or herself with the terms of the promotion or tournament on the Company's website.
- 4.8. Monetary funds received by the Client from the Company as a prize for participation in a tournament are credited to his or her real account, unless otherwise indicated in the tournament conditions.
- 4.9. In cases where the Company's security team suspects the Client of fraudulent activities performed in order to win a tournament or promotion during the period of participation in the tournament or promotion, the Company has the right to review or nullify the Client's participation results in that tournament or promotion.
- 5.1. The Client in this Agreement shall be notified and, at the same time, agrees to be held personally responsible for the state of the balance of his/her account. The Company can not be held responsible for the inactivity or activity of the Client in the course of using its services.
- 5.2. The Company has the right to change the terms of this Agreement at any time at its discretion. In the event of changes in the Company Agreement, such changes shall become effective upon posting the amended text of the Agreement on the Website dr-tm.com/eula/, if no other term is defined elsewhere upon posting. The Company informs Clients of amendments to the Agreement by posting a new version of the Agreement on the dr-tm.com/eula/ page of the Website.
- 5.3. The duties and rights of the Client and the Company designated in this Agreement shall be considered a long-standing act and will be in effect until the termination of the Agreement in accordance with clause 10.2.
- 5.4. The Client fully understands and acknowledges that any information and guidance received from the Company’s website, representatives of the Company, or third parties, will not be considered the direct proposition to make a trading or financial transaction.
- 5.5. The Company does not bear the legal and/or financial responsibility for failure to fulfill obligations due to data transfer quality over Internet communication channels.
- 5.6. The Client fully understands and acknowledges that all acts committed by the Client, and/or with the participation of third parties, which can destabilize the work of the Company, its equipment, services, software, and hardware, entitle the Company to refuse the Client in providing further servicing of their account and cancel all the transactions. Furthermore, the Company may refuse to re-register the Client and to service their new account.
5.7. By accepting the Agreement, the Client confirms:
− to be a legally capable adult;
− to have read and agreed to the terms of this Agreement.
- 5.8. The Client, for their part, undertakes to submit all the documents necessary for such a confirmation, and take other necessary actions (at the Company’s sole discretion), aimed at complying with international legislation to combat money laundering.
- 5.9. The Company, in the case of the double/repeat registration of a Client using different email addresses, has the right to remove any additional accounts.
- 6.1. The Client understands and acknowledges that as a result of using the services of the Website, they are able to lose the funds they deposit into their account. The Client acknowledges and understands that the financial risks involved in carrying out transactions through the Website Services may be significant. When making transactions through the Website Services, the Client should conduct an analysis of their financial capabilities.
- 6.2. The Client acknowledges, understands and completely agrees that the Company does not assume legal or financial responsibility for losses incurred while making transactions using the Website Services due to government restrictions, market and/or monetary policies, the suspension of trading, and other force majeure circumstances beyond the Company’s control.
- 6.3. The Client is personally liable in the case of loss of credentials for immediate access to their account (login, password); the Client is obliged to prevent any possibility of access to their own account by third parties. The Client’s risks and losses associated with the account access recovery process do not give rise to additional liabilities for the Company, other than the provision of new credentials for the Client’s access to the account after sufficiently identifying themselves as the owner of the account.
7.1. In order to communicate with the Client, the Company uses the following means:
- email account: [email protected];
- online chat on the Website.
- 8.1. In the case of disputes, the Client should primarily contact the Company's Support Service. If the Client considers the proposed response to be unsatisfactory, or if the Support Service is not authorized to resolve such issues, the Client is entitled to request a redirection of his issue to the Complaints Department, or to send it directly to complaints [email protected]
8.2. When submitting a complaint, the Client should provide the following information:
- Name and surname;
- E-mail (registered e-mail address);
- The operation during which the problem occurred;
- The date of occurrence or detection of a disputed situation, as well as a detailed description of the problem and supporting files attached, if available.
In order for the complaint to be considered and resolved in the shortest possible time, the Client must provide the above-mentioned information in full.
8.3. The Сlient may be refused consideration of a complaint in the case of non-compliance with the conditions set forth in clauses 11.1 and 11.2., as well as in case when:
- the Client makes any provocative statements, unfounded accusations, or threats which tarnish the Company's business image;
- the appeal contains threats, insults, or lexicon of an obscene nature aimed at the Company or its employees.
The Company considers such actions to be unacceptable and is entitled to appeal to an authorized body.
8.4. When considering a complaint, the Company is always guided by the interests of the Client and undertakes within 2 (two) business days to give an initial response which contains the following information:
- confirmation of acceptance of a complaint by the Complaint Department;
- any preliminary check results or information that may be relevant to the subject matter of the complaint;
- a timeline for the resolution.
- 8.5. The Client receives the Company's final response about dispute resolution measures with information on proposed actions or measures to be taken by the Company within 10 (ten) business days from the date of filing the complaint. If there is a lack of information, or if it is impossible to resolve the complaint within the specified period, the Company is entitled to extend the investigation period, but by no more than 10 (ten) business days, and it informs the Client about this in advance.
- 8.6. In the case of disagreement concerning trading operations or accounts of the Client, consideration of the protocols of the Client's trading operations is carried out based on the Company's own data.
- 8.7. Complaints about lost profits and claims for compensation for moral damages are not accepted by the Company for consideration.
- 8.8. If the Client does not challenge the decision made by the Company within 5 (five) business days, a complaint shall be recognized as resolved.
- 8.9. In the event that the Client and the Company have not settled the dispute within 1 (one) month from the date of its occurrence, the Client is entitled to apply within 15 (fifteen) days for resolution of the dispute to the Financial Commission or an authorized court according to the legislation of the Republic of Samali.
- 9.1. The Company is not a tax agent and does not provide data on the transactions of its Clients to third parties. Such information can only be provided if there is an official request from a competent national authority.
- 10.1. This Agreement becomes legally binding at the time of the Client’s registration on dr-tm.com.
10.2. This Agreement shall be terminated in the event that all the following conditions are met:
− After receiving a request to do so by the Company and/or the Client;
− After the Company’s complete fulfillment of its financial obligations to the Client;
If the Client violates the conditions that are indicated in this Agreement, the Company, in such cases, may terminate the Agreement on their own initiative without prior notice.
- 10.3. The Company has the right to unilaterally, without explanation, terminate the contract with the Client. However, the Company undertakes to comply with its financial obligations to the Client at the time of termination of the contract.
10.4. In the event that the Company decides to terminate its own activity regulated by this Agreement.